Shhhhh...

Shhhhh...
Just being quiet

Friday, October 7, 2011

Well, just because...

For someone who has a "journal writing" phobia (ummm...me), a blog might not seem like a logical venue for me to make my thought sharing debut.  But here I am, stepping SO far out of my comfort zone, it's crazy.  Now, I know you're saying, "Seriously?  You're talking and joking all the time!"  And you are 100% correct, but it's those inside things...the abstract things that need some place to go.

Over the past two years I have been making a shift in my thinking.  A positive shift.  I have been trying to be a better person to myself, my children, my family...to strangers!  It's part, pay it forward...it's part, there is more than just me.  I'm not going to lie, it isn't always easy...old habits are hard to break.  But, I try every single day and don't beat myself up if I falter.  I just know I have to try harder.

So, get ready for my "Random Thought of the Day" and whatever else I've got going on in there.

~B~

No comments:

Post a Comment